Are you finding it harder to schedule things now that you have to juggle childcare and child-friendly locations?
Until 31 December 2014 we are trialing a ‘bring your baby’ option for day-time weekday appointments at our Leyton location, with an optional 15-min ‘Baby Buffer’ on 60-minute appointments.
When & Where
Monday-Friday between 8:30 & 15:30.
How It Works
1. Book a 60-min session during the above-mentioned time slots and ask for the 15-min ‘baby buffer.’
2. Plan your session for when your child will most likely be having a nap/or be able to play happily in their pushchair.
3. If, during your session you unexpectedly need to attend to your little one, we will ‘pause’ it for up to a total of 15 minutes. If they are okay the whole way through, your session will run for the scheduled time. But as we all know babies aren’t always predictable, this allows you a little leeway if they do need a bit of extra attention while you’re with us.
4. If you’re happy with your experience and would recommend it to friends, let us know – if the response is positive we may make it a regular fixture.
Important notes/terms & conditions:
1. Your baby must be able to stay in his/her pushchair at all times during the session when you are not holding him/her for safety reasons.
2. If you are late we will take the time out of your session so as to be fair to our other clients.
3. We have a 24-hour cancellation policy – if for whatever reason you’re unable to attend please let us know as soon as possible.
4. The illustration is not indicative of how we suggest you bring your baby – please make sure you transport your child in an appropriate manner at all times.