Do you suffer from an annoying ache in the tops of your shoulders?
Does neck pain interrupt your work?
Are you tired of being distracted by pain between your shoulder blades while at your desk?
If neck & shoulder (n&s) pain is on your list of ‘annoyance but not yet urgent’ list, why not start addressing it now, instead of waiting until it gets worse?
No Pain at Work Free 7-day Minicourse
This free minicourse is a week-long email course (with videos) that’s a perfect starter for anyone wanting to nip their n&s pain in the bud.
By the end of the week you’ll know:
- why you get n&s pain from working at a desk
- why your n&s pain seems to come and go, for almost no reason
- my #1 stretch that only takes a few minutes a day but could make a huge difference to your n&s pain
- common mistakes you might be making that’s making it worse instead of better
- common myths that stop people from making any progress with their n&s pain
- how to easily fit in the #1 stretch so it becomes automatic
- and an easy postural adjustment you can start making today
This minicourse covers enough information so you can make a difference, but not too much to be overwhelming or hard to fit in.
Enter your name and email below to get the first email to your inbox today and start getting rid of your n&s pain.