Current Vacancies – March 2022
Are you a visionary sport/remedial/clinical massage therapist looking to work at an innovative, multi-award winning clinic?
At LSM, we offer a unique approach to soft tissue work and we have a vision of helping everyone get rid of the unnecessary pain in their body so they can live their life and enjoy their favourite activities pain-free. We’re looking for therapists who are in alignment with our values and want to be part of an organisation trying to make the world better, one achy back, knee or neck at a time.
When you’re a member of our team, you receive training/ support in the framework we use with clients, regularly monthly one to one sessions with an experienced therapist, and regular group trainings.
We’re currently looking for a talented & passionate soft tissue therapist (e.g. sports therapist, remedial massage therapist, clinical massage therapist) to join our team at Leyton and/or Walthamstow. Right now we’re looking for at least one weekend shift & two evenings per week – although there is the possibility for more shifts in the near future.
- became a massage therapist because you want to make a big difference in people’s lives (and a difference in the world)
- want to be an excellent massage therapist and get as good as you can be in helping people’s body aches and pains
- could never get tired of learning about the body, mechanics, and how to help people feel lighter, freer & more energised as they stop carrying around unnecessary tension
- would love to learn a unique framework that gets clients connected to their bodies and getting long-term results more quickly than a more general approach to massage does
- want to be part of a team that provides support, encouragement, and learning opportunities
- feel passionate about the difference we can make in the world with our work
- want to focus on providing excellent, effective massage therapy & not have to worry about running a business
Then we might be the right place for you.
Below you’ll find the technical stuff we need (qualifications, insurance, etc) – if the above sounds like you, and you match the below list, get in touch to get more info and set up the initial video interview. Please send an email to email@example.com, with your CV (that shows you match the requirements) and a little bit about why you’re interested in talking to us, and please include the word banana (so we know you read the job description).
Interested therapists should be/have:
- Sport/remedial/ clinical massage therapy qualifications (minimum level 4 preferred, although we do consider Level 3 therapists with excellent anatomy skills)
- Registered self-employed
- Minimum of £5 million insurance
- Membership in a professional body (optional)
- Care about helping people, committed to inclusivity & believe that the words we use matter
You may also want to check out ‘Are we right for you?’ – it explains our approach to potential clients. It’ll give you an idea of our style, to see if what you do is alignment with what we do.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know.